The first (1st) batch admission list of the Ahmadu Bello University (ABU Zaria) for 2018/2019 academic session is out. The procedures and instructions to check ABU Zaria admission list can be found below.
How To Check ABU Zaria Admission Status
Note: Currently as at the time of updating this article, ABU Zaria admission list has been uploaded on JAMB Portal. The management is currently compiling the names of those to be offered admission.
The procedures to check ABU Zaria admission status when it has been released can be found below.
- Candidates can now check it on school portal by going to https://putme.abu.edu.ng/
- Enter your jamb reg number on the space provided
- Enter your name
- Click On Search
- Note: Successful candidates are to report on Monday 7th January, 2019 for the collection of their admission letters at A.B.U convocation square (main campus) at 9:00am daily.
How To Check ABU Zaria Admission Status On JAMB Portal
The Procedures below will help you check your admission status on JAMB Caps Portal and also Accept it.
- Candidates are to login to the JAMB website and click on CAPS to check their admission status, and click on accept/reject button to either accept or reject the offer.
- Candidates whose admission status show “not admitted” should keep checking the JAMB website for further updates.
- Candidates should please note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the University’s website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking the university’s website for the Admission List.
- Those offered provisional Admission should proceed with the Acceptance and Registration processes. The procedure will soon be made available.
ABU Zaria Admission Guide
This is to help all those who has been offered admission by ABU Zaria with procedures to successfully process their admission and avoid making mistakes that would cost them the admission offered to them. Congratulations to those who has been offered admission.
If you have not been offered admission, don’t loose hope.