Bowen University, Iwo [BUI] Resumption Date for First [1st] Semester Academic Activities and Reparation Fee Payment Notice for 2018/2019 Academic Session
1. Academic activities for the first semester,2018/2019 session will resume on 5th January, 2019.
2. Each student is required to pay a reparation fee of Five thousand Naira (N5,000.00) only as prerequisite for resumption.
3. The reparation fee can be paid through any of the following stipulated procedures:
A. Electronic Payment
i. Log into your portal account
ii. Generate transaction ID for Reparation Fee
iii. Using the transaction ID, payment can be made at any commercial bank with ‘Pay Direct’ facility using ‘Pay Choice’
iv. After payment, log in again to the portal account to print receipt for the reparation fee.
B. Bank Draft
- Presentation of a Bank draft at the University Bursary.
- Please note that any student who has outstanding fees for the first semester will not be allowed to sit for examinations.
- Students are required to download a form labelled ‘Student Undertaking to be of Good Behaviour’ from the University website, complete the form and submit at their halls of residence on resumption.
- Students are equally required to download a form labelled ‘Letter of Agreement by Parent/Guardian’ from the University website, give their parents/guardians to sign and submit at their halls of residence on resumption.
- Students are to note that evidence of payment of the reparation fee is a requirement for issuance of examination card for the first semester examinations.
- Students without duly completed ‘Student Undertaking to be of Good Behavior’ and ‘Letter of Agreement by Parent/Guardian’ shall not be allowed into the halls of residence.
Dr. K. A. Ogunleye