Who wants to enjoy 4GLTE Network all day long? Everyone wants to enjoy 4G Networks nowadays because 2G/3G networks are more or less very useless these days so i have written this article for my friends, my readers and also my guests who want to enjoy 4G network with maximum speed and i know that they will definitely keep aside 3G/2G networks for good.
Also Read: Top 3 Technology Gadgets of 2017
Today we are going to use two methods to enable 4G Network in your Android Devices;
Dialer Option: This Option requires you to input some codes or digits into your dialpad menu and convert your android 2G/3G to 4G.
Root Option: This method requires you to download series of applications and install them on your android devices, these applications will guide you through the process of converting your android device from 2G/3G to 4G.
Our first option is a very easy and reliable one but only Android devices with reasonable versions can make use of this option, so if your Android device does not have a good version please switch to the next option.
1. Open your Android’s dialer option and input the code into the space given (Note: make no mistakes while copying this code). *#*#4636#*#.
2. A menu will appear with a list of options such as; WI-Fi Information, Phone Information, Battery Information and Usage statistics. Kindly Select ‘Phone Information’.
3. Another menu will appear showing you a list of options so i want you to kindly scroll down and select ‘Set Preferred Network Type‘ Option. From the list of Network types that appear before you, kindly select ‘LTE/GSM/CDMA auto (PRL)’.
Also Read: How To Hack Wi-Fi Password For Android Devices
4. Kindly select ‘Update Option’ while scrolling down.
Mission Successful, now your phone has been upgraded to 4G without any scratch. (Kindly Turn Off/On your Android Device after this process).
This method makes it very easy for you to convert your android 2G/3G to 4G but it requires you to root your android devices which i know most of you have not done, so if you know you have successfully rooted your android device kindly scroll down but if not, please continue reading.
You can root your android devices with Kingo Root for Android Devices, Download Kingo Root.apk
The Kingo root app is very easy to use and it also communicates with users which makes it user-friendly.
1. Now, Download these two apps from Google play store; Xorware 2G/3G/4G Switcher and Xorware 2G/3G/3g Interface PRO.
2. Kindly run the Xorware Interface Application, select network settings by the right side of the application interface and select Network Mode to ‘4G LTE’.
Also Read: How To Tweak/Change Android IMEI Code
3. Kindly save and apply the settings you have made above, turn off/on your android devices.
4. Mission Accomplished, you can now get 4G Network Coverage and 4G Speed in your android device.
I gave a second option so that you will have an alternative or i will rather call it a second option, the two options i provided makes it easier for you to select or choose the one you prefer if one of them does not work out for you.