|How To Print JAMB Admission Letter Printing (Guidelines)|
How to JAMB Admission Letter Printing Guidelines| 1995 – Till Date (PHOTOS)
1. Kindly Log on to the JAMB e-Facility Admission portal via https://jamb.org.ng/eFacility/
2. Enter your Username and Password and Click the Login Button as shown on the image above.[NOTE: If you don’t have any Username or Password quickly create one using the “Create Account Button” located at the LOGIN Page].
3. After Successful login, if you are on a desktop computer kindly locate the “Admission Letter Button” on the left hand side on the page, Click on it.
4. The next page will be the Admission Letter Printing Confirmation Page, You will get a response like this “Have you checked your Admission Status? ” Click Yes or No, If Yes you will be allowed to go to the next stage, If No you will be redirected to the JAMB Admission Status Checking Portal (PHOTOS)
5. Kindly Select your Examination Year from the Drop-Down Menu Box, and Input your JAMB Registration Number in the other box and click on the “Print Admission Letter Button” and proceed to make a payment of N1,000 via the JAMB Remitta Platform.
The Use of this service Cost the Sum of N1,000 only, Check your admission status first before proceeding to print your admission letter.