Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUE) Freshers/Newly Admitted Students Acceptance Fee Online Payment and Physical Clearance Documents for 2018/2019 Academic Session.
The Management of the Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education (IAUE), Port Harcourt, has released the acceptance fee amount and the physical clearance requirements for all fresh/newly admitted students for 2018/2019 academic session.
IAUE Acceptance Fee & Physical Clearance Documents – 2018/2019
Candidates who have been admitted into the 2018/2019 academic session are required to pay the acceptance fee and proceed for clearance as follows:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS), accept their admission and print their admission letter. (Please note that admission letter will be authenticated in the admission unit)
- Pay Acceptance fee of N37, 000.00 online using the following methods: Pay-Direct, Mastercard or Verve (login to enterpriseschoolsportal.iauoe.edu.ng (payment receipt will be verified).
- Update their bio-data in the university portal.
- Proceed to admissions unit for clearance with the under-listed documents:
- Acceptance Form. From IAUE Portal.
- Departmental Eligibility Form. From IAUE Portal.
- Provisional Admission Letter. From IAUE Portal.
- Admission Status. From IAUE Portal.
- Acceptance Payment Receipt. From IAUE Portal.
- Original JAMB Slip Result. From JAMB Website
- Original JAMB Admission Letter. From JAMB Website
- Registration for Screening Payment- receipt From IAUE Portal.
- Letter of Attestation or Recommendation
- (Addressed to the Registrar, IAUE)
- Age Declaration/Birth Certificate.
- Local Government Identification Letter.
- Functional Email Address and Phone Number.
- 4 Jacket Files (Student Files) obtainable at the University Bookshop.
- 4 Passport Photographs.
- O’ Level Results (NECO, WASC)
- NCE, OND, NABTEB Results (for DIRECT ENTRY Candidates ONLY)
- Clearance Registration Form. From IAUE Portal.
- Identify Card Clearance Form. From IAUE Portal.
- Bio-Data Printout. From IAUE Portal.