MODALITIES FOR THE DISBURSEMENT OF BURSARY AWARDS:
- The applicant must have gained full time admission into a tertiary Institution.
- The applicant must be a bonafide indigene of Lagos State (by paternity).
- The applicant must purchase a Bursary application form. (Payment of N1, 000.00 for Bursary & N2, 000.00 for Law School Students) through the Office of Special Adviser on Education, Alausa Secretariat
- Must attend Bursary award interview conducted by the Board & be screened by Panel Members who are Retired Seasoned Administrators, Permanent Secretaries /Directors and Traditional Rulers from the five divisions of Lagos State.
- They must present documents to ascertain the genuineness of their claims like:
- Admission Letters.
- School Identity Cards.
- Letters from Oba & Letter from Local Government.
- All other relevant documents.
- If successful, must purchase a brochure at the cost of N1, 000.00 (One thousand naira) for Bursary & N2,000.00 (Two thousand naira) for Law School and Maritime Academy Students, Oron.
- Further screening at the Board to ensure that all required documents have been provided by the successful applicants and files opened for them.
- Files are sent to the Account Section for the processing of payment
- Account sections scrutinize each file to ensure genuineness of documents attached.
- Names of successful applicants are sent to the bank for the production of ATM Cards.
- Applicants sign all necessary documents in the accounts section and collect their ATM Cards.
|35, 000.00||Fresh Men (New intakes)|
|25, 000.00||Arts Students|
|30, 000.00||Science Students|
|40, 000.00||Physically challenged Students|
|50, 000.00||Law/Engineering/Medical Students|
OTHER INSTITUTIONS BURSARY
|40,000.00||Physically challenged Students|
|200,000.00||Law School and Maritime Academy Students|
BURSARY AWARD TO LAW SCHOOL STUDENTS
Furthermore, this administration increased Bursary to Law School students by approving the rate of Two Hundred Thousand Naira (N200,000. 00) only per bonafide indigene. This is to lighten their financial burden and it is paid once. A sum of Two Hundred Thousand Naira (N200,000) only is also awarded to indigenes of the State studying in Maritime Academy.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Prospective applicants are to visit the Lagos State Bursary Award application portal after purchase of scratch cards http://lagosscholarship.xyz/
- Enter Scratch Card pin and Serial Number in the box provided to begin application.
- Click on the Begin Application Button to start with application and filling of information’s
- Review and Submit application online.
Not Yet Announced.