Nigeria Custom Service (NCS) 2019 Recruitment | How to Apply
Requirements For 2019 Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
The requirement for the 2019 NCS Recruitment is not out.
However the requirements below is for that of last year which should serve as a guide to various applicants.
- You must be a citizen of Nigeria; either by birth or nationalisation.
- Applicant must have a valid means of identification; A voters card, driving license or national immigration passport.
- Applicant should have minimum of a Higher National Diploma (HND) or a Bachelors Degree from a higher institution
- Applicants should be between the ages of 18 and 35 years old.
- The Nigeria Customs Service is not currently recruiting.The NCS will announce in the press when they are starting new recruitment as they have always done and there will be an update on this post when it is out so you could be checking back from time to time.
- This post is just to serve as a guide for those who want to apply this year.
How To Apply For 2019 NCS Recruitment
How to apply for the 2019 NCS Recruitment is done online.
- Log into their Official Site.
- Navigate the site for the latest recruitment link.
- Fill in your details once found.
- Login with credentials.
- Fill required details in NCS Form.