Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2019 | How to Apply
- The General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level.
- The Ordinary National Diploma (OND).
- The West African School Certificate or The Senior Secondary School Certificate with 4 credit passes Mathematics and English language included.
- Applicant is required to print out Parent /Guardian Consent Form and Local Government Attestation Form.
- Applicants must be of Nigerian origin by birth.
- Applicants with any of the following problems are NOT to apply: short sight, ear problem, previous orthopaedic operation, flat foot, below the required height (Male 1.70, Female 1.67), fracture, stammering or any natural disability.
- Pregnant women should not also apply. They will not be accepted to participate.
- You must own a certificate of fitness and must be fit for this job else you may be disqualified.
- Applicants must be free from any previous conviction by court of law on criminal charges.
If there are any changes on the requirements this post will be updated.
- Currently Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form 2019/2020 is not yet out online. Once the form is out, There will be an update on this post.
- This post is just to serve as a guide to various applicants who want to apply.
Feel free to bookmark this page for other recruitment opportunities.
How To Apply For 2019 Nigerian Navy Recruitment
To check for vacancies visit the link provided below.