National Information Technology Development Agency NITDA 2019 Recruitment | How To Apply
Requirements For 2019 NITDA Recruitment.
The requirements for the 2019 NITDA Recruitment is not yet out there shall be an update on this post when it is available.
- A Degree certificate(BSc, HND) in any relevant discipline in the quantitative field
- Computer literacy (conversance with Microsoft Office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications)
- Applicants must possess a valid means of identification (like National Id card, International Passport, drivers’ license, Voter’s card)
- Applicant must be an inherent citizen of Nigeria
- Applicant must be innovative and willing to adapt to new ideas/ environment.
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English;
- National Examination Council (NECO) with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings English language inclusive.
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- The application is not yet online.
- This post is only to serve as a guide to various applicants.There will be an update on this post once it is available.
- Online application is free.