National Youth Service Cops, NYSC Certificate of National Service, Certificate of Exemption or Letter of Exclusion Online and Offline Verification Guidelines / Procedures from 2010 Till Date.
The National Youth Service Cops, NYSC has a launched an online portal where individuals and co-operate organization can verify the authenticity of a graduate certificate either for employment purpose or other reasons.
The launch of this portal where due to the huge circulation of fake NYSC Certificates ranging from the certificates of exemption, discharge certificates and letter of exclusion.
NYSC Certificates can now be verified online and offline, Online verification are way more faster, safe and convenient and its the most recommended means or method to verification of certificates.
But due to the loss of data or incomplete data Verification of Old certificates from 2009 and below years can not be verified online but offline with the details given below:
NYSC Certificates Online and Offline Verification Guidelines | 2010 – Till Date
- To Verify your NYSC Certificates Online kindly log on to the NYSC Online Certificate Verification Portal via https://verify.nysc.org.ng/
- Click on the ‘proceed to verification’ to launch the application
- To create a new account, click on the “Sign up” link. On the next page, click on “Make Payment”. Fill the form and make subscription payment.
- After successful payment, you will be redirected to login page to start verification.
- On subsequent log in an existing account holder can log in with the already created username and password
BENEFITS OF THE NYSC ONLINE CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION
Guaranty your Credibility with benefits:
- 24/7 Availability of the certificate verification platform
- Time and Location Independent
- Instant Verification of Certificate: faster than you think
- Secured, and more..
- Note: Data is available from 2010, Batch A till date. Only data from 2014, Batch C till date has full details
OFFLINE NYSC CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION
1. Write a letter of request to the
National Youth Service Corps, Directorate Headquarters,Plot 416, Tigris Crescent, Maitama, Abuja.
2. The letter should be marked “Attention: Director (Corps Certification)”
3. Make photocopies of the Certificate(s) you want to verify, serially numbered with your marker or pen and attach them to the letter.
4. Remember it could be any of the following certificates (Certificate of National Service, Certificate of Exemption or Letter of Exclusion)
Please note that these are the Certificates produced by the National Youth Service Corps:
(a) Certificate of National Service
(b) Certificate of Exemption and,
(c) Letter of Exclusion
5. Afterwards, submit your letter at the Director-General’s Registry on the sixth (6th) floor of the complex, that is, Yakubu Gowon House – NYSC NDHQ and await your reply.
The following information should be conspicuously stated:
(a) Your e-mail address
(b) Telephone number
(c) Finally, your traceable contact address on your letter to us