Ondo State Government Scholarship and Bursary Awards Application Form, Eligibility, Application Guidelines for Students of Ondo State Origin in all Recognized Federal, State and Private Institutions.
Method of Application
- To apply log on to www.onssb.gov.ng to obtain your application number through ossms.gov.ng.
- In completing your application form, you must submit only a 10 digit (NUBAN) Bank Account Number.
- Scholarship and Bursary awards are restricted to registered full-time students in recognized federal, state and private universities in Nigeria.
- Regular scholarship are purely for students in second year or above with a minimum CGPA of 4.0 in the universities and 3.5 in the polytechnics, Monotechnic and NCE.
- Candidates for regular scholarship will be subjected to online aptitude test at a date to be announced later.
- Law students in Nigeria Law schools should also complete their application forms online so as to be qualified for the awards.
- Physically challenged students in tertiary institutions (with evidence of their disability) are qualified for the handicapped scholarship award.
- Bursary award is open to all bonafied Ondo State Students right from their first year in their respective higher institutions.
For Questions and Enquiries:
Call any of the following numbers for questions bothering you;